The PTL Group executes sea container shipping to many countries of the world from the very beginning of its activity. Turkey, UAE, USA, Great Britain, Spain and Italy are highly-demanded directions requested by our clients. Besides, sea shippings from China and Japan have had a great demand during last 10 years.
International sea container shipping
By executing of sea container shippings, our logistics company collaborates with the biggest world’s sea operators such as APL, OOCL, Maersk and Hapag-Lloyd. We have a sufficient experience in a transportation of hazardous, oversize, fragile and high-value cargos. The freight forwarding service granted by PTL Group corresponds to standards of European level.
International sea container shippings are the reasonable variant of a transportation of cargos whether to regions with a badly developed infrastructure or where the using of an overland transport is unprofitable from the economical side of view. As a rule, sea transport is cheaper than the overland one. In this time, sea container shippings take much more time.
International sea container shippings include:
- Container shippings (land, sea) by different kinds of sea transport;
- Intra-port freight forwarding services;
- Receiving of necessary custom documents for exported or imported cargos;
- Executing of cargos’ transportation in special containers (OpenTop, FlatRack etc.);
- Preparation of ecological, veterinarian and sanitary certificates;
- Deconsolidation of imported goods from containers;
- Granting of a service on consolidation of exported goods to containers;
- Custom services by import and export of goods;
- Ware house services.
Containers are used most of all by the delivery of cargos with a sea transport. It’s an ideal variant if you need to bring oversize or hazardous cargos which demand specific terms of keeping by their transportation.